The 2018 Global Agricultural Productivity Index™ (GAP Index™) reveals that for the fifth straight year, global agricultural …
· PDF 檔案The 2018 Global Agricultural Productivity Index (GAP Index ) reveals that for the fifth straight year, global agricultural productivity growth is not accelerating fast enough to sustainably meet the food, feed, fiber and fuel needs of nearly 10 billion people in 2050.
2018: The State of Agricultural Commodity Markets
17 September 2018, Rome – With climate change poised to alter significantly the ability of many world regions to produce food, it is expected that international trade in agricultural products will
Agricultural Production and its Implications on Economic …
· PDF 檔案Volume XXI, Issue 1, 2018 pp. 309 – 320 Agricultural Production and its Implications on Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction 1 Darwati Susilastuti Abstract: The objective of the study was to analyze the magnitude of factors affecting Agricultural
Crop production depends on the availability of arable land and is affected in particular by yields, macroeconomic uncertainty, as well as consumption patterns; it also has a great incidence on agricultural commodities’ prices. The importance of crop production is
Top Agricultural Producing Countries
· “World Agricultural Production,” Page 17. Accessed Mar. 6, 2020. Food and Agriculture Organizations of the United Nations. “Major Commodities Exporters.” Accessed Mar. 6, 2020. The Observatory of
Agriculture in a changing climate: Keeping our cool in the …
· On average, more than 13% of the households surveyed across five regions of the world were food insecure, with more than five hunger months per year, and only 16% were intensifying production in some way (Thornton et al., 2018).
Determinants of Factor Misallocation in Agricultural …
Allocative inefficiency in agriculture is an issue puzzling researchers and policy‐makers in China. Based on household data from the China Family Panel Studies of 2012, the present paper quantifies the potential distortions in China’s agricultural production and
AGRICULTURE 4.0: THE FUTURE OF FARMING TECHNOLOGY
· PDF 檔案Agriculture 4.0: The Future of Farming Technology 6 1.2. CURRENT USES OF NATURAL RESOURCES ARE HIGHLYSTRESSED The world’s farmland is becoming increasingly unsuitable for production: On the basis of certain metrics, 25 percent of all farmland is
(PDF) Global Wheat Production
· In total, these agricultural biomasses could be used as feedstock for 34 biorefineries in Mexico with a total bioethanol production potential of approximately 1246 million L year–1. View Show
Russian agricultural trade and world markets
The country has become the world’s top wheat exporter, supplying 20–23 percent of total world exports in 2017–2018. This article examines how Russia’s transition from a planned to a market economy that began in the early 1990s has led to substantial restructuring of its agricultural production and trade, especially in its livestock and grain sectors.
Global agricultural production has also continued to increase, driven by rapid growth in a number of developing regions, in particular those of Asia and South America. But agro-food trade isn’t just increasing, it’s becoming ‘global’.
OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2018-2027
Agricultural production and land 2. Nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorus balances) 3. Pesticides (use and risks) 4. Energy (direct on-farm consumption) 5. Soil (water and wind erosion) 6. Water (use and quality) 7. Air (ammonia, methyl bromide use, greenhouse 8.
(PDF) China’s 40 years of agricultural development and …
Between 2000 and 2013, public investment in agricultural R&D has quadrupled, making China the largest investor in public agricultural research in the world (Stads 2015;OECD 2018). Meanwhile
World Vegetable Map 2018
The 2018 World Vegetable Map shows essential vegetable trade flows and highlights some key global trends in the sector, such as the growing importance of production in greenhouses and vertical farms, as well as the popularity of organic vegetables.
• Grape production worldwide 2020
Total grape production in France 2013-2018 U.S. grape production 2019, by state Global imports of grapes worldwide 2019/2020, by country Global exports of grapes worldwide 2019/2020, by country